Yatra will Commence from : Expected April 2016
|Expected Dates of 2016 Chardham temples
||From April 2016
||On April 2016
||On April 2016
Helicopter Service will Start from May 2016 and will stop after June 2016.
Timings of Helicopter Service 6:30 am to 11:10 am.
Flights are depends on the weather condition also.
Chardham Yatra Packages
The mother nature has bestowed the mankind with lofty Himalayan Range where the snow clad peaks encourage the Sages and saints to meditate and conduct Tapasya for the years immortal but the pilgrims from the whole world get attracted with the calm serenity and excellent beauty . Devotees get attracted to the region every year since the Uttrancal region has spiritual sanctity despite of the tough weather and other travails in the himalayan region
In order to Promote the Chardham Yatra 2016 all over the world in all the countries NTP India Tourism has launched this promotional packages so that all the information can be exchanged properly . We provide range of the packages as follows
We even help to Organise Tailor-made “Char Dham Yatra Packages 2016 ” from cities like New Delhi, Dehradun, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Lucknow, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Surat, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Nasik, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata etc.
We organize Char Dham Yatra Package From various cities of India like Char Dham yatra Package From Haridwar, Char Dham Yatra Package From Rishikesh, Char Dham Yatra Package From Ahmedabad, Char Dham Yatra Package From Pune, Char Dham Yatra Package From Vadodara, Char Dham Yatra Package From Surat, Char Dham Yatra Package From Mumbai, Char Dham Tours From Kolkata, Char Dham Tours From Jaipur, Char Dham Tours From Banglore, Char Dham Tours From Dehradun, Char Dham Tours From New Delhi and Overseas Chardham tours from UK , Chardham yatra from USA etc.
Devotees from all the corners of the world visit the sacred Shrine of Himalayas Chardham –Yumnotri , Gangotri , Badrinath and Kedarnath . The Chardham receive the holy spiritual water in the form of four stream – Yamuuna (Yumnotri) , Bhagirathi (Gangotri) , Mandakni (Kedarnath) and Alaknanda (Badrinath)
|Chardham Yatra Travel Tips 2016
- While Inquire about the directions talk to shopkeepers, not any pedestrians. Make Sure with at least two or more persons.
- You may suffer with throat sore due to change in place, food and climatic conditions. Do splash with war water with nip of salt to avoid enrichment of infection. Carry Some throat calming pills with you.
- For Meals something that is boiled, fried or cooked food is much saffer than something cold or raw. So Please avoid bitter salad, drinks, raw vegetables & ice etc.
- Take a Bunch of medical stuff with cough pastille, pain killers, antibiotics, and pills for fever and cold.
- A small torch is necessary apparatus as light can go off at any time.
- If you want to carry Handy cam / Digital Camera, the carry additional pair of battery with you, as there is no assurance that the electricity is on at each place for charging your equipment
- Do not take pics if cameras are not permitted in any particular area. Do not have fun with the sentiments of any particular religion.
- Always carry a pair of woolen clothing as there is too much cold as all the temples are located at a very high elevation / altitude.
- Always take personal lavatory items that are very helpful during the breaks in long journey of Chardham Yatra Travel.
- Make sure that you are physically and mentally healthy to complete Chardham Yatra Travel as the Yatra involve trek at an height of 1,4000ft. It also involves trek of Yamunotri ji about 5-8 KM and Shri Kedarnath ji 14 KM one way. Please take Oxygen Cylinder while Chardham Yatra Travel.
- It is advisable to begins the introductory exercises at least month before of Yatra starts. It would be beneficial to brisk walk of about 4 – 5 kms per day.
- Don’t wqalk far way from dolies & ponies haulage baggage. Hire only Registered Porters or Ponywalla.
- Carry dry eatable stocks with you viz, biscuits, Sugar, Candies, Chocolates, milk powder, assorted dry fruits, honey, lemons and tinned foods and other items suiting your palates. Water bottle, spoons, tumblers, saucers and plates may also be carried. Don’t throw wrappers of chocolates etc. on road or in the forest trek during journey, better to use dustbins if possible otherwise keet it in your pocket and throw when you find dustbin.
- Take enough currency to pay for your special expenses
- Alcohol is exactingly banned
- Don’t overload on steep slope.
- Don’t rest at place where caution sighs are set.
- Don’t break traffic regulation.
- Keep away from carrying important Jewellery while Chardham Yatra Travel.
- Don’t endeavor to clean hands/ clothes/ take a bath in the rivers on the way while Chardham Yatra Travel.
- While Driving in uphills AC is not Permitable or Required. Any Other Expenditure Payable due to any Natural Calamities like Change of hotel and vehicle will be beared by traveler or client.
|Chardham Yatra Travel Tips while traveling in Rainy Season
- Take a Pack of empty synthetic bag to divide dirty and wet clothing from the rest
- Keep your feet dry and clean, to prevent from the fungal and parasitic infection. Do not go away barefoot
- Make sure that your baggage is waterproof
- Always take an umbrella and a raincoat during Chardham Yatra Travel
|Chardham 2016 Special Group Tour
(Ex-Delhi: 12 May 2016, 23 May 2016, 03 June 2016) | LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
- Transport by 2×2 push back seat Deluxe Coach (AC on Day 1 and Day 11 only, for rest of the travel AC will be switched off).
- Helicopter Tickets (Guptkashi / Phata – Kedarnath – Guptkashi / Phata).
- Priority darshan ticket at Kedarnath
- Deluxe Hotel / Camp Accommodation (AC at Rishikesh, Uttarkashi, Rudraprayag, and Haridwar).
- Complimentary Evening Vishnushahsram paath pooja at Badrinath.
- Daily Veg Dinner and Breakfast on fixed menu basis (from Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 11)
- All toll taxes and parking fee.
- Services of Hindi & English speaking tour escort.
Terms & Conditions:
- To book and confirm your tour, we need 40% amount of the total tour cost in advance. Balance amount to be paid before 30 days of tour commencement date.
- You can make payment by Cheque / NEFT / SWIFT (in case of payments from abroad).
- We need list of all the passengers (Name, Age, Gender), along with valid scanned photo id (Passport / Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Adhar Card) of the tour leader. You will to fill a Tour Declaration form, and send it duly signed (We’ll E-mail this form, once you have booked your tour).
- If the destination of a particular day can’t be reached due to land slides, natural calamities, traffic jams, arrangements of night stay and meals to the nearest availability shall be made at extra cost. Tourists shall have to pay this amount in cash to the Hotel. Refunds of the original destination shall not be made.
- If the vehicle is unable to move ahead due to any technical / mechanical fault, alternate arrangements (in vehicle/s available locally, even may ne Jeeps) will be made. Replacement of Vehicle will be made only at Delhi / Rishikesh / Haridwar as per itinerary.
- If destination of a day can’t be reached due to any natural calamity, land slides, road blocks, traffic jams, tour will be proceeded for next destination, and refunds shall not made for the original destination.
- If the total duration of tour is stretched for extra days (due to any natural calamity, land slides, road blocks, traffic jams), cost from the effective date for the accommodation, meals, and transport shall be charged extra, and tourists have to clear the payment before conclusion of the tour.
- If the helicopter tour is cancelled due to any technical reason, government’s order, our responsibility is upto refund of the tour cost for unutilized travel sector only.
- Refunds Take Minimum 30 Working Days.
- Refunds Are Made By A/C Payee Cheques Only, And Are Sent Through Speed Posts Only.
- If Helicopter Flight Is Cancelled Due To Any Reason, We Shall Be Responsible To For Refund Of Helicopter Ticket Cost Only. Those Who Want To Cover Kedarnath Ji In Such Case, Shall Have To Make Their Own Arrangements For Trek Route, And Reach Back To Guptkashi By Night Same Day.
- We Reserve The Right To Conduct The Tour By Smaller Vehicle (Instead Of Coach), If Few Of The Members Don’t Report / Cancel The Bookings Before 15 Days Of Tour Commencement Date.
- Tourist Have To Reach Pickup Points By Specified Time, The Waiting Time Will Be Just 15 Minutes. Those Who Don’t Reach At The Pickup Points On Time, Shall Have To Make Their Own Arrangements To Reach The Night Halt Destination, At Their Own Cost.