Kedarnath Ek Dham Yatra from Delhi
Day 1- Arrival Delhi- Haridwar (250 Kms/approx. 6-7 Hrs)
Arrival at Delhi. Our driver will pick-up from Delhi airport or station and drive towards Haridwar. Upon arrival at Haridwar, check-in at hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Later in evening visiting Aarti ceremony of Holy Ganges. Back to hotel for overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 2- Haridwar- Guptkashi/ Sitapur (220 Kms/ approx.8-9 Hrs)
After breakfast, check out from and drive towards Guptkashi. Upon arrival check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 3- By helicopter Kedarnath
Early morning at 6:30 report to helipad. After performing pooja and Darshan, fly down. Reach and later you will be transfer to hotel. Night stay.
NOTE: You can also visit Kedarnath Ji by trek (20 Kms /8-9 Hrs- One way)
Early morning you will drive till Sonprayag (vehicles allow till this point) from here you need to take local jeep/ Max to reach Gaurikund (3 Kms, on direct payment basis, approx. INR 100 per person). Upon arrival in Gaurikund, you will start your Trek towards Kedarnath Temple, which is long and beautiful man made trail. After reaching, performing Pooja and Darshan of Shri Kedarnath Temple. Later check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Shri Kedarnath – is a majestic sight, standing in the middle of a wide plateau surrounded by lofty snow Covered peaks. The temple of Kedarnath, located at a height of 3,581 mts, stand at the head of the Mandakini River. The present temple, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas. The inner walls of the assembly hall are decorated with figures of various deities and scenes from mythology. Outside the temple door a large statue of the Nandi Bull stands as guard. It is said that devotees who die here become one with Shiva himself.
Day 4- Guptkashi – Haridwar (220Kms/ approx. 7-8 Hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel. Later drive to Rishikesh. Upon arrival check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 5: Haridwar– Delhi (250 Kms/ approx. 6 Hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel & drive to Delhi. Upon arrival our driver will drop at Delhi station or airport in time to board the flight for onward destination.
Chardham Yatra Informative Blog – http://blog.ntpindiatourism.com/2021/03/12/char-dham-yatra/
Other Chardham Yatra Packages
- Transport from Ex Delhi To Delhi all vehicle are NON AC in hills areas.
- Toll tax and parking
- Driver Allowance
- Accommodation for total 4 Nights
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at hotels only
- All applicable Taxes
Tour does not Include
- Air fare / train fare
- VIP Darshan
- Helicopter ticket and VIP Darshan charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘Tour include’
- Porterage during trekking
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Travel Insurance
- Expense incurred due to bad weather condition, road closes, landslides etc.
|Terms & Conditions|
- In case of any hike in the hotel rates, the package cost will be amended accordingly. In case of a change in the train / flight schedule or timing resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost if any, will advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- NTP India Tourism is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from NTP India Tourism of confirmation.
- If the group members do not arrive or depart with the group, additional transfer charges will be applicable
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged, on actual (if applicable)
- The rates mentioned above are valid for the dates mentioned above only.
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
Package cost based on Per Person
Ek Dham Kedarnath Yatra – Ex Delhi 4 Nights/5 Days
|No. of person||Transport||Premium package||Luxury Package||Deluxe Package|
|14 pax||Tempo + Dzire||20521||16075||14342|
|14 pax||Tempo+ Innova||21264||16817||15085|
|16 pax||02 Tempo||21635||17188||15456|
|18 pax||02 Tempo||21961||16515||14782|
|20 Pax||02 Tempo||20422||15976||14243|
|22 pax||02 Tempo||19981||15535||13802|
|24 pax||02 Tempo||19614||15167||13435|
|Child Without Bed||8670||5910||5450|
|Single Room Supplement cost||15513||11085||9360|
|No. of person||Transport||Standard Package||Budget package||Eco Package [No Meals]|
|14 pax||Tempo + Dzire||12725||12725||10993|
|14 pax||Tempo + Innova||13468||13468||11735|
|16 pax||02 Tempo||13839||13839||12106|
|18 pax||02 Tempo||13165||13165||11433|
|20 Pax||02 Tempo||12626||12626||10894|
|22 pax||02 Tempo||12185||12185||10453|
|24 pax||02 Tempo||11818||11818||10085|
|Child Without Bed||4990||4990||NA|
|Single Room Supplement cost||7750||7750||NA|
- Helicopter charges at Kedarnath INR 6000 – 10000 (Till 80KG) per person (As the company not decided helicopter rates, if the rate goes down after decided Aviation Company, same will update you.
- Eco Package cost–Eco package includes Accommodation & transport, and not includes any meal/food.
Please note that VIP Darshan is Mandatory for Kedarnath temple for same day by helicopter and it collected by temple committee. VIP Darshan cost is INR 2500 per person. Kindly do not compare mountain hotel services as in the plain areas. But we are using best available hotels at all destination.
Hotels to be Used
|Destinations||Premium Hotel||Luxury Hotels||Deluxe Hotels||Night|
|Haridwar||Radisson Blu /Similar||Godwin/Golden Tulip||Hotel Crystal Ganga Heights /Similar||2|
|Guptkashi||Villa Adhiya /Similar||Village Retreat/similar||Camp Nirwana/Similar||2|
|Destinations||Standard Hotel||Budget Hotels||Eco (EP Only)||Nights|
|Guptkashi/Sitapur||Jagat Raj/Similar||Jagat Raj/ Similar||Jagat Raj/ Similar||2|
|For Payment Through Bank Transfer Please Use The Following Details|
|By Bank Deposit/ Online Transfer: You Can Deposit Cash/ Cheque/ Dd In Any Of The Following Bank Accounts Payable At New Delhi (India)|
|Icici Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Phelps Building , Connaught Place , New Delhi-110001 (India)|
|Hdfc Bank Details|
|Account Title :||NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Opposite Super Bazar Connaught Circus New Delhi -110001 (India)|
Destination: Delhi- Haridwar – Guptkashi – Sitapur – Kedarnath
Duration – 04 Night/ 05 Days
Char Dham Opening & Closing Dates 2021
|Chardham Temples||Opening Date||Closing Date|
|Kedarnath||15 May 2021 (Tentative)||06 Nov 2021|
|Badrinath||18 May 2021 (Declared)||10 Nov 2021|
|Gangotri||14 May 2021||05 Nov 2021|
|Yamunotri||14 May 2021||06 Nov 2021|