Kashi – Rameshwaram Yatra & Pitru Rituals
Day 01: Arrival at Rameshwaram
- – Arrival at Madurai Airport & Onward by car to Rameshwaram.
- – NTP representative will meet you at Rameshwaram and discuss the itinerary and support check in formalities. Overnight stay in Rameshwaram.
Day 02: Rituals in Rameshwaram
- – Visit Ramanathaswamy Temple.
- – Followed by a bath in the holy Agni Theertham there and take a Sankalpam at the beginning of the Puja
- – Carry out rituals Srardham for our ancestors and offer Pindams.
- – Carry out rituals Samudhra & Theertha Snana.
- – Collect sand from the seashore in three big scoops and they are named Sethu Madhava, Veni Madhava, and Bindhu Madhava respectively.
- – Sethu Madhava & Bindhu Madhava are immersed in the sea.
- – Veni Madhava is secured in a cloth bag to be taken to Triveni Sangam in Allahabad.
- – Overnight Stay in Rameshwaram.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Rameshwaram
- – Breakfast check out followed by sightseeing in Rameshwaram to places like Kothandaramaswamy Temple, Rama Theertham, Lakshmana Theertham, Seetha Theertham, etc.
- – Proceed to airport or railway station to Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Day 04: Arrival at Varanasi, Kashi
- – Arrival at Varanasi, NTP a representative will meet you at the airport or railway station and transfer you to the hotel followed by check inn at the hotel
- – Sightseeing to Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Vishalakshi Temple, Annapoorana Devi Temple, Ganga Aarti, and Birla Temple.
- – Overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 05: Travel to Allahabad
- – Arrive Allahabad in the morning and proceed to Triveni Sangam (confluence of the 3 rivers, namely Ganga, Yamuna & Saraswati ).
- – At this point, Veni Madhava collected from Rameshwaram is immersed in the Sangam.
- – Perform Srardham to appease our ancestors.
- – We will collect holy water from Triveni Sangam in copper vessels.
- – One vessel is secured for Abhishekam at Rameshwaram.
- – Back to Varanasi for an overnight stay.
Day 06: Sightseeing in Allahabad
- – Breakfast and then leave for Allahabad sightseeing
- – Sightseeing like Bada Hanuman Temple, Patalpuri Temple and other important places like Anand Bhavan Museum, Allahabad Fort. Return back to Varanasi for an overnight stay.
Day 07: Travel to Gaya
- – Early breakfast and Leave for Gaya in the morning.
- – Darshan of Vishnu Padam & Akshaya Vatam to perform offerings to our forefathers.
- – Later visit the UNESCO World Heritage site, Bodh Gaya, where Lord Buddha is said to have attained enlightenment.
- – Drive back to Varanasi for an overnight stay.
Day 08: Travel to Rameshwaram
- – Early breakfast check out and fly back to Rameshwaram in the morning.
- – Our representative will meet you at Rameshwaram followed by check inn and Overnight stay in Rameshwaram.
Day 09: Rameshwaram
- – Complete the ritual by performing Ganga Jal Abhishekam to Sri Ramanatha Swamy with the water collected from Triveni Sangam and Kashi.
- – Local sightseeing in Rameshwaram.
- – Check out hotel drop at the airport for the onward journey sector
- – The completeholy tour will be done with Rameshwaram Theertham and Thiruveni Sangam Theertham by you or you’re booked deputy on your behalf from your home to conclude Kasi- Rameshwaram Yatra.
Importance of Pind Daan & Asthi Visarjan Link: https://kailashyatra.net/importance-of-pind-daan-asthi-visarjan/.html
Arrival and Departure Transfers by private Vehicle
Accommodation with breakfast on sharing basis
City tour as per the itinerary
Puja Bookings and planning as per the itinerary along with the Samagri
All hotel tax
Package Exclude :
Guide, domestic flights /train booking, entry ticket to the monuments, tarpan, copper vessels and cloth , extras not mentioned as inclusions
Price : on Request
|For Payment Through Bank Transfer Please Use The Following Details|
|By Bank Deposit/ Online Transfer: You Can Deposit Cash/ Cheque/ Dd In Any Of The Following Bank Accounts Payable At New Delhi (India)|
|Icici Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Phelps Building , Connaught Place , New Delhi-110001 (India)|
|Hdfc Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Opposite Super Bazar Connaught Circus New Delhi -110001 (India)|
Locations: Kashi, Allahabad, Gaya & Rameshwaram.
Every Hindu is expected to undertake a pilgrimage tour of Kashi Rameshwaram
The main purpose of Kashi Rameshwaram Yatra is to perform Vedic rituals to appease our forefathers (ancestors) and for the welfare of our family and future generations.
Kashi, Gaya, Allahabad & Rameshwaram are the places to perform Vedic Pithru Rituals to appease one’s ancestors
This Homa is Performed by People Having:
- – Pitru Dosha in their Horoscopes.
- – Untimely/ Sudden Death or Accident of immediate Family members.
- – Not performing Pitru(ancestral) rituals/ Srardha / Tarpana Regularly.
- – Facing Various Problems related to Marriage/ Job / Child Birth / Finances /Fights /Court & Cases.
- – Also One Must Visit Kashi – Rameswaram Yatra at least once in their Lifetime.
- E Holy store certified and experienced priests.
- Our booking officer will assist will navigate and assist throughout the Yatra.
- Best Accommodation, Travel, and food services can be booked upon request
- We Guarantee high quality of service and a positive devotee experience.
> Kashi Rameshwaram Yatra is an important pilgrimage site for the followers of Hinduism. Rameshwaram is one of the sacred cities of south India.
>Book Purohit / Priest for Kashi Rameshwaram Yatra & Pitru Rituals. All the Pooja Samargi will be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from E Holy store.