Day 01: (Approximately 20 KM and ½ Hours Drive)
“Ayubowan” On arrival at Colombo International Airport your local guide will meet you and greet you and transfer you to your hotel in Negambo.
On arrival check in to your hotel (Approximately 20 KM and ½ Hours Drive)
Overnight accommodation at Negambo
Day 02: (Approximately 170 KM and 04 Hours Drive)
After Breakfast proceed to Anuradhapura (Approximately 170 KM and 04 Hours Drive)
Anuradhapura is the first capital of Sri Lanka in 380 BC. Visits the Sacred Sri Maha Bo tree in Anuradhapura which is over 2200 years old, the remains of the Brazen palace (2nd century BC) the Kuttam pokuna (Twin Ponds) the Ruwanvali Stupa, the Thuparama Dagoba (enshrines the Buddha’s collarbone relic) the Samadhi Buddha Statue, The Abayagiri and Jethawana Dagoba, Eth Pokun, Isuruminiya and Moon Stones and many other sacred Buddhist sites.
Overnight accommodation at Anuradhapura.
Day 03: (Approximately 70 KM and 01 ½ Hours Drive)
After Breakfast proceed to Dambulla (Approximately 70 KM and 01 ½ Hours Drive)
Visit Dambulla Cave Temple &Dambulla Golden Temple
Dambulla Cave Temple & Golden Temple – Dambulla cave temple also known as the Golden Temple of Dambulla is a World Heritage Site in Sri Lanka, situated in the central part of the country.
Evening visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Built by an obsessed monarch in the 5th century, Sigiriya or Lion Rock is an astonishing feat of engineering and construction. The most striking portion of Sigiriya, a terracotta and grey core of rock set in the cultural heart of Sri Lanka, rises a sheer 200 metres above a forested plain, its flattened summit sloping gently. A series of moats, ramparts and water gardens remnants of an ancient city — spread out on two sides ofthe rock, with the remains of a pair of giant stone lion’s paws still guarding the staircase that leads to the summit, once occupied by a royalpalace.
Designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1982, Sigiriya is Asia’s best preserved city of the first millennium, showing complex urban planning around the base of the rock, combined with sophisticated engineering and irrigation skills in the palace perched on the summit. It is considered it to be one of the oldest tourist attractions in the world with visitors recording their impressions in some of the earliest-known graffiti.
Overnight accommodation at Dambulla.
Day 04 : (Approximately 100 KM / 03 Hours Drive)
After the Breakfast proceed to Kandy
En route you can visit Mathale Spice garden and Pinnawala elephant orphanage
(Approximately 100 KM / 03 Hours Drive)
Proceed to Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden (Approximately 40 KM / 02 Hours Drive) – It attracts 2 million visitors annually. It is near the Mahaweli River. It is renowned for its collection of orchids.
Visit Temple of tooth relic, the stunning 17th century Temple of the Tooth (Sri Dalada Maligawa) is believed to house the left upper canine tooth of the Lord Buddha himself. This precious relic attracts white-clad pilgrims, bearing lotus blossoms and frangipanis. You can walk around the lake and enjoy the beauty of it
Overnight accommodation at Kandy
Day 05: Approximately 85 KM and 03 hour drive
After Breakfast proceed to Nuwara Eliya
Thereafter proceed to Ramboda see the Ramboda waterfalls, which is 109m high and the 11th highest waterfall in Sri Lanka. Here we will also visit Hanuman’s Temple. According to the ancient stories, Ramboda is the area, where the forces of Rama’s gather to fight against King Ravana. This temple was built by the Chinmaya mission of Sri Lanka and dedicated to Hanuman. This temple today houses for 16 feel height statue of Hanuman. (Approximately 65 KM and 02 hour drive)
Proceed to Nuwara Eliya (Approximately 85 KM and 03 hour drive)
In Nuwara Eliya, we will visit Sita Eliya which is believed to be the place where Sita Devi was held captive by King Ravana. This is known as the only Sita temple in the world. A new temple was recently built to honor Hanuman and is located opposite the Sita Kovil. There is a rock located nearby which is believed to be where Sita Devi sat and meditated. The Ashoka forest is a clear indication that she came here when she was bought to Lanka.
Thereafter you can visit Gayathri Peedam
Gayathri Peedam – Gayathri peedam is believed to be the place from where King Ravana’s son Meghanath propitiated Lord Shiva with penance and pooja’s and in turn was granted super natural powers by Lord Shiva. Visit a Tea Factory en route to have a glimpse of the fascinating process that goes into making a simple cup of pure Ceylon tea. Do sightseeing the city and Lake Area of this picturesque hill town.
Overnight accommodation at Nuwara Eliya
Day 06: (Approximately 270 KM and 06 1/2 Hours Drive)
After Leisure Breakfast proceed to Galle. (Approximately 270 KM and 06 1/2 Hours Drive)
En Route see the St. Clairs and Devon Water Falls
Proceed to Galle Check in to your hotel
Overnight accommodation at Galle
Day 07: (Approximately 145 KM and 02 1/2 Hours Drive)
After the early breakfast proceed to Colombo
En route do a sightseeing of Galle city
Visit Galle Dutch Fort. Galle Fort is the finest and most intact fortified city build by the former European colonial powers in Asia. The narrow streets of Galle Fort are lined with Dutch merchant villas, pillared verandas, carved doors and windows. British and Dutch period offices are still in use. This is a living world heritage city with residents walking the 300-year-old ramparts at sunset. Strolling along the high rampart walls you will see the Old Dutch and English churches, the Governor’s house, the massive VOC warehouses, the Square of Courts, the elegant pillared facade of the Old Dutch hospital, the Portuguese Black Fort, the lighthouse, the Clock Tower and much more.
Proceed to Colombo (Approximately 145 KM and 02 1/2 Hours Drive)
Visit Kalaniya Raja Maha Viharaya This place is Vibhishan’s Palace and is now known as Kelniya Temple. There is a temple of Lord Buddha and one temple of Vibhishan. King Vibhishan is worshipped there.
Thereafter Do a sightseeing of Colombo City
You can visit Gangarama Temple, Dutch Wolvendhal Church, Hindu Temple, Town Hall, BMICH (Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall), Cinnamon Gardens – Prime residential area ect.
And also enjoy a rewarding Colombo Shopping Tour and stop up on some bargain souvenirs to take home.
Overnight accommodation at Colombo
Day 08: (Approximately 40 KM / 01 Hours Drive)
After breakfast transfer to Colombo International Airport. Airport authorities recommend passengers to check-in at the airport counters 3 hour prior to departure.
Your tour of Sri Lanka end here. Have a nice flight and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Note: Hotel stipulates checkout is before 12:00hrs noon time. 16.30 hrs our guide wills pickup you from the hotel lobby and transfers to the Airport.
…………………END OF RAMAYANA TOUR IN SRI LANKA…………
- 07nights’ accommodation on BB – As mentioned above (Breakfast)
- Transfers in an excellent Air Conditioned Car accompanied with a fluent English Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Complementary bottle of water (500ml) per person per day throughout the tour.
- All local and government Taxes for services mentioned.
- Transportation, entrance & other Charges for optional visits &activities.
- All Entrance Ticket charges.
- Tips for Hotel & Guide /Driver.
- Flights to and from Colombo
- Sri Lanka visa fees
- Travel insurance
- All personal expenses such as laundry, drinks not mentioned on itinerary, faxes, telephone calls, Mini bar expenses,etc.
|1||Day 01||Suite||St. Lachlan Hotel (3 Star)||BB||Negambo|
|2||Day 02||Standard||Rajarata Hotel (4 Star)||BB||Anuradhapura|
|3||Day 03||Deluxe||Kassapa Lion Rock (3 Star)||BB||Dambulla|
|4||Day 04||Standard||Suisse Hotel (3 Star)||BB||Kandy|
|5||Day 05||Deluxe||Heaven seven (3 Star)||BB||Nuwara Eliya|
|6||Day 06||Standard||Fair way Sunset (3Star)||BB||Galle|
|7||Day 07||Standard||Fair way Colombo (3 Star)||BB||Colombo|
- Lachlan Hotel – http://www.stlachlanhotelnegombo.com/
- Rajarata Hotel– https://www.rajaratahotel.lk/
- Kassapa Lion – https://www.kassapalionsrock.com/
- Suisse Hotel – http://hotelsuisse.lk
- Heaven Seven – https://www.heavenscom
- Fairway Sunset – https://www.fairwaysunset.com/
- Fairway Colombo – https://www.fairwaycom/
|1||Day 01||Superior||Jetwing Sea (4 Star)||BB||Negambo|
|2||Day 02||Standard||Rajarata Hotel (4 Star)||BB||Anuradhapura|
|3||Day 03||Deluxe||Sigiriyana by Thilanka (4 Star)||BB||Dambulla|
|4||Day 04||Standard||OZO Kandy (5 Star)||BB||Kandy|
|5||Day 05||Deluxe||Araliya Green City (5 Star)||BB||Nuwara Eliya|
|6||Day 06||Standard||Avani Bentota (5 Star)||BB||Bentota|
|7||Day 07||Standard||Marino Colombo (5 Star)||BB||Colombo|
- Jetwing Sea – https://www.jetwinghotels.com/jetwingsea/
- Rajarata Hotel – https://www.rajaratahotel.lk/
- Sigiriyana by Thilanka – https://sigirianaresort.com/
- OZO kandy – https://www.ozohotels.com/kandy-srilanka
- Araliya Green city – https://www.araliyagreencity.com/
- Avani Bentota – https://www.avanihotels.com/en/bentota/
- Marino Beach – http://www.marinobeach.com/
Entrance Ticket chargers
- Dambulla Rock Cave Temple – per adult USD10/-
- Sigiriya – per adult USD 15/- (Asian Nationality)
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage – per adult USD20/-
- Anuradhapura city – per adult USD 13/-(AsianNationality)
- Temple of tooth- per adult USD 08/- (AsianNationality)
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden – per adult USD12/-
Please note that entrance ticket chargers are not included with the above rate.
Hotel Stipulates checkout is before 12.00hrs noon time. Late checkout between 12.00- 18.00 requires half of the room rate. Any checkout after 18.00 will cost one extra night room rate.
- Quotation and itinerary will be change depending on your Flight arrival/ Departure timings
- Hotel availability subject to change and peak season chargers are applicable
- Rate till valid 31st of October 2020.
Changes and Cancellations
- For any changes made prior to the tour commence, the client will enjoy our free change options. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are required to pay for this difference.
- The reservation deposit of USD300.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
- The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price.
- 15 days before the arrival day: we will refund the full cost to you except the tour deposit.
- 14 days to 3days before the arrival day: the penalty is 20% of the tour price or depending on third party cancellation policy, whichever is greater.
- Cancellation within 2 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 30% of the tour price or depending on third party cancellation policy, whichever is greater.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients’ changes of either accommodation or transportation will be added to your final dues owed to us and we will collect it directly from you at the time of change. We will communicate all charges and rates of any changes require prior to the change being made.
- Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client must inform us by email or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Sri Lanka time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation. The service/administrative charge for the refund is USD60.00 per time.
The above private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In other words, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services unless we join in other third-party excursions. For the whole of your tour you will benefit from a private chauffeur guide we provide unless mentioned to you prior to the tour commencement. You will have flexibility within reason to agree with your guides on your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes.
We have allocated 1 piece (size 40 x 60 x 100cm) luggage space and an average hang luggage bag (size: 20 x 40 x 55cm) space for each adult passenger traveling in the above mentioned tour. If you would require any additional space for the transportation of your personal belongings during the tour please inform us prior to the finalization of your tour. Charges may apply.
Passports and Visas
- Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa 20 days before your entry to Sri Lanka. For more information on how to apply for a visa to Sri Lanka visit:http://www.immigration.gov.lk/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=151&Itemid=196&lang=en
- If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchased so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
- You are asked to visit the Travel Essential on our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our Travel Essential.
- In the event that we have scheduled a Chauffeur Guide for your tour, please note that he/she will not be able to guide you through key sites such as Sigiriya, Anuradhapura, Dambulla Rock Cave, etc and for which a “Site Guide” will be appointed. If your entrance tickets are included by us in our quotation to you, then this service too will be covered in our costing to you. We would appreciate if you can tip your Site Guide according to your satisfaction of his/her services.
Tipping of Guides and chauffeur guides are mainly based on your satisfaction of the tour and execution of his/her services rendered during the tour. We recommend an average tip of USD 10/- per person per day. This is an average guide ONLY, and you are most welcome to tip higher depending on your satisfaction.
01: The responsibility of our agent, parent company and affiliated companies is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation,
air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from
various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours
02. To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we shall take the responsibility of providing vehicles with proper insurance facilities through our partner travel agents for land transport services and shall not hold any direct/personal liability of any loss, damage, personal injury or death during such land transportation.
03. We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the trains or flights are being cancelled or chartered beyond our control.
04. we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or death caused or suffered due to theft, robbery accidents, fire that may occur at any hotels, bungalows, rest houses, restaurant, places of attraction, historical sites etc. You shall be responsible for the safety of your own goods and personal items.
05. We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
06. We reserve the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips, and to use any such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes.
07. We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, and acts of God such as earthquake, landslide etc, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises or any other force majeure conditions that may occur before or during the specified tours.
08. We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every person who travels with us.
09. We shall not be held responsible for any damage, death and personal injury that may occur during the specified tour and/or while enjoying the organized services arranged by us, in any manner whatsoever .We shall be released of liability from any acts of negligence of the organized tour operator, his servants and agents that may cause such personal injury, damage or death. . It must be understood that we outsource the services organized and as the tour guide we undertake the responsibility to arrange the best available services fitting your requirements and budget.
10. You are advised to have your own travel insurance in the event of an emergency as we will not be offering any insurance policy with regards to this service
|For Payment Through Bank Transfer Please Use The Following Details|
|By Bank Deposit/ Online Transfer: You Can Deposit Cash/ Cheque/ Dd In Any Of The Following Bank Accounts Payable At New Delhi (India)|
|Icici Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Phelps Building , Connaught Place , New Delhi-110001 (India)|
|Hdfc Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Opposite Super Bazar Connaught Circus New Delhi -110001 (India)|