Chandigarh to Leh Road Trip
Day 01: Chandigarh to manali
pickup from Chandigarh airport and drive straight to manali. Arrive manali by late evening. Overnight at hotel in manali.
Day 02: manali to sarchu (222 kms / 7 hrs)
today we start our journey to leh stopping at sarchu for the night after crossing rohtang pass, keylong and baralacha pass. sarchu is situated at the border of himachal pradesh and jammu & kashmir. upon arrival in sarchu we check in at our tented campsite for overnight stay.
Day 03: sarchu – leh (251 kms / 8 hrs)
leave for leh by early morning, through nakeela and lachangla pass. lunch at pang. after lunch drive to leh passing through skyangchu thang (biggest and highest plateau on earth on stretch of 42 kms), tanglang la pass and indus valley. upon arrival meet our representative at the hotel. overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 04: leh
Day free for rest. evening visit shanti stupa. overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 05: leh to nubra valley (120 kms / 5 hrs)
after an early breakfast we drive to nubra valley crossing khardung-la-pass – the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. nubra valley is situated to the north of ladakh between the karakoram and ladakh ranges of the himalayas. check in at the resort . enjoy your evening at the campsite.
Day 06: nubra valley – leh (190 kms / 7 hrs)
after your breakfast at the camp, visit the diskit monastery and the sand dunes to enjoy a camel safari (optional). later we drive to leh over khardung la. afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 07: leh to pangong lake (145 kms / 5 hrs)
after an early breakfast we leave for pangong lake through the changla pass at 5486 mtrs. pangong lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km in length. it is bisected by the international border between india and china. enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake. one rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. evening at leisure and overnight stay at the camp near lake.
Day 08: pangong lake to leh (145 kms / 5 hrs)
morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & shey, the ancient capital of ladakh. drive further to reach leh. overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 09: leh – Alchi
post breakfast we drive on the Srinagar highway and start our Day by visiting the hall of fame – museum constructed by the indian army, gurudwara patthar sahib nestled deep in the himalayas, which was built by the lamas of leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of guru nanak dev. further we experience the magnetic hill which defies the law of gravity. We stop at the confluence of the indus and Zanskar rivers and drive further to Alchi monastery. we drive back to the hotel in leh.
Day 10: depart leh
tour concludes. ladakh safari thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to the domestic airport.
Click Link : Leh- Ladakh FAQ
- assistance upon arrival at leh airport
- tea / coffee on arrival in hotel
- accommodation on twin sharing basis
- meal plan: MAP (breakfast and dinner only)
- return airport transfers and sightseeing tours by non-ac vehicle
- inner line permit to restricted / protected areas / Green Fee
- airfare to and from leh
- Monastery Entrance fees
- any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary. Vehicle not at disposal basis.
- Services of vehicle on leisure days
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- guide fee, camera fee
- anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.
PER PAX ON DBL
|6 (Pax / SUV)||31,787||34,633||50,541||68,584|
|6 (Pax / Tempo)||34,629||37,475||53,383||71,426|
|Child with No Bed||13,691||15,399||24,943||35,770|
|Single Room Supplement||19,819||22,665||38,572||56,616|
- GST 5% applicable on all packages
- any future tax levies will be charged extra
- in case of foreign nationals, add Rs. 700/- per person
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at disposal
- If a vehicle is used for shopping, visiting markets and restaurants then there will be extra charges
- Buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
- Hotels / Camps provide hot water from 6-8 AM and 6-8 PM only
- Leh and remote areas have regular power outages. Don’t expect 24hrs electricity
- Hotels normally shut the main gates at 11 PM
- Any modifications and extras will be charged in cash at our Leh office
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- The itinerary can be altered at any point of time due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond our control.
- River rafting @ Rs. 1900/- per person from June – September ( Transport Extra )
- Motor Bike @ Rs. 2100/- per day without fuel
- Camel Rides @ Rs. 400/- per person for 15 minutes
- Cultural Show @ Rs. 7600/- for 1 hr
- Professional Tourist Guide Rs. 1900/- Per Day
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- prices valid from 01st April 2020 to 31st March 2021
- prices valid for minimum 02, 04 & 06 pax traveling together in one Innova / Xylo and above 06 pax based on Tempo Traveller (10 Seater)
- 100% advance to be deposited at the time of booking
- check-in / check-out time at all the properties would at 1200 hrs (noon)
- all the above mentioned rates are per person rates on twin sharing
- child cost is on MAP basis sharing room with parents without extra bed
- any payment in leh office should be cash only
- during off season pangong lake journey will be done in one-day excursion
- the above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only
- in case of foreign nationals, add Rs. 700/- per person extra for permits and green fee
- No Refund on any unused services
- 10% before 30 days from date of departure
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure
- 50% before 10 days from date of departures
- 100% within 10 days from date of departure
|For Payment Through Bank Transfer Please Use The Following Details|
|By Bank Deposit/ Online Transfer: You Can Deposit Cash/ Cheque/ Dd In Any Of The Following Bank Accounts Payable At New Delhi (India)|
|Icici Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Phelps Building , Connaught Place , New Delhi-110001 (India)|
|Hdfc Bank Details|
|Account Title :||Ntp Tourism Affairs Ltd|
|Branch Address:||Opposite Super Bazar Connaught Circus New Delhi -110001 (India)|
Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days
Season: June – October
Destinations: Manali – Sarchu – leh – Pangong – Nubra