Headquartered in Delhi, India NTP Healthcare (NTP Tourism Affairs Ltd.) a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory & robotic surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices in India.
The company provides clinically-proven medical products and Hospitality and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from Home to hospital to home. NTP healthcare connects patients, providers, Sponsored NGO / Clubs, Doctors & Clinics for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed with 33 years of experience, with team , management and experience.
NTP Healthcare is more than a business, more than a partner, more than hard workers. It’s wings. Its unrivalled scale and focused approach leads to better solutions. The company’s strength flows from four areas of expertise: logistics, product, business and patient solutions. NTP Healthcare welcomes new challenges, anticipates trends, and as Wings, brings support, speed, and mile-high vision to all customers.
We understand how critical it is to streamline your supply chain, identify cost-saving opportunities, and improve your performance. And we have the solutions and analytics needed to make that happen. With one of the country’s largest healthcare network, we do more than make your process simpler and more affordable—we make logistics work smarter for you in India and now expanding horizon to the global locations.
More about Logistics Solutions
- Acute Ailments Oncology, Gastrology, Neuro.
- Surgery and Transplant.
- Specialty Physician Practice.
- After return Support.
- IVF, Cosmetology.
- Wellness & Therapies.
- Flight Tickets, stay and Transport & Tours.
We help you deliver exceptional and cost-effective patient care through our expansive portfolio of high quality, value-oriented products. In fact, we source healthcare products each year, spanning medical, surgical, pharmaceutical, lab, specialty, air ambulance and nuclear required by our patients during their Visit.
More about Product Solutions
- Support Services
- Consumer Products
Our vast experience across the healthcare & Hospitality continuum has enabled us to develop proven solutions to help your business perform at its best. Let us find efficiencies that others don’t know exist, establish lean processes, Patient cost effective treatments & realize new revenue, all in the name of better care for your patients and accompanying guardians.
More about Business Solutions
- Treatment requisites
- Retail Pharmacy
- Specialty Physician Practice
From home to hospital to home and everywhere in between, we can help you guide your patients through the complexities of their wellness journey. We offer innovative solutions that can help improve care coordination, enhance adherence, and reduce readmissions. The result? Better healthcare provided at a lower cost.
More about Patient Solutions
- Retail Pharmacy
- After the patient returns we ensure consultation if required
- In order to strengthen our association , we intend associating with you for more healthcare prospects from your location to India.
How to Sneak Age-Defying, Disease-Fighting Habits into Your Life without Really Trying?
Living healthier isn’t as hard as you think! By making small changes here and there in your lifestyle, you can make a big difference in your overall health! Here are some ideas that you can start implementing into your new healthy lifestyle today!
- Start walking 30 minutes per day: A study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine in 2004 found that adding just 30 minutes of walking per day was enough to prevent weight gain and encourage moderate weight loss.
- Skip the foods and drinks made with high fructose corn syrup!Many nutritionists believe this is worse for your body than sugar.
- Start each dinner with a mixed green salad.This will reduce your appetite and add vegetables to your meal.
- Limit your intake of trans-fats,.found in most margarines, snack foods, heavily processed foods and some cooking oils. Trans-fats can reduce your “good” cholesterol levels and raise your “bad” ones.
- Limit your intake of salt (sodium).Read the label. Your sodium intake should be less than 1,500 mg per day. Excessive salt in the diet has been linked to high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Breathe deeply to improve stress control.Try it twice a day for three to five minutes
- Avoid SmokingAnd do not breathe in second hand smoke.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Adequate sleep is essential to maintain a healthy body.
- Wash your hands frequently. This will help stop the spread of germs
Integrative Holistic Medicine focuses on the interplay between mind, body, emotion and spirit. Each aspect is equally important to your health and well being. In addition to being traditionally trained Family Physicians and Gerstman have training in other areas such as Nutritional Medicine, Functional Medicine, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Stress Management, Spiritual Medicine, Pain Management, Herbal Medicine and Homeopathy. This approach has proven very effective in the prevention and treatment of chronic illness.
At NTP Concierge Medical Services we believe each patient is unique. That’s why we don’t practice “one-size-fits-all” medicine. Combining a traditional approach with the added benefits offered by holistic medicine, we create individualized treatment plans that result in a higher level of care for our patients.
Please call us on what’s app 0091-9810098099 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org