Dr. Atul Prasad
- Director & HOD Neurology and Consultant Neurologist , BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Having successfully treated numerous patients, Dr. Atul Prasad is a leading name in the field of neurology. He has been widely acknowledged for his versatile and patient-centric approach.MBBS, DM
Dr. Atul Prasad is one of the known Top Neurologist in New Delhi India. With a particular interest in Neurology, Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease and Botulinum Toxin Injection) & Acute Stroke Unit, Dr. Atul Prasad is presently working as the Director and HOD and Consultant Neurologist at BLK Super Speciality New Delhi. Before joining BLK Hospital in Delhi, Dr. Prasad worked at Fortis Escorts as a Senior Consultant at Artemis Health Sciences and Fortis, Noida.
Other than his proficiency in the field of neurosciences, Best Neurologist Dr. Atul Prasad Delhi, India has authored as well as co-authored around 17 chapters of popular books and has 38 publications in various International Journals.
- MBBS: Grant Medical College, Bombay
- DM (Neurology)
- Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease and Botulinum Toxin Injection)
- Acute Stroke Unit.
Dr. Atul Prasad is currently working as a Director & HOD in Neurology Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi India.
- Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology - Fortis Escorts, Flt Lt Rajan Dhal Fortis, New Delhi
- Consultant - Artemis Health Sciences, Gurgaon
- Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology - Fortis Hospital, Noida
- Associate Professor of Medicine as Consultant Neurologist - University Sains Malaysia (USM) in Malaysia.
- Head of Neurology and Associate Professor- Institute of Human Behavior and Applied Sciences (IHBAS) in New Delhi
- Senior Resident - Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident - National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
- Resident - Rama Krishna Mission Seva Pratisthan and (VIMS)Vivekanand Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata.
List of Services by Dr. Atul Prasad
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- VP Shunting
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Surgical Clipping
- Brain Tumor Surgery