How to Sneak Age-Defying, Disease-Fighting Habits into Your Life without Really Trying?
Living healthier isn’t as hard as you think! By making small changes here and there in your lifestyle, you can make a big difference in your overall health! Here are some ideas that you can start implementing into your new healthy lifestyle today!
- Start walking 30 minutes per day: A study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine in 2004 found that adding just 30 minutes of walking per day was enough to prevent weight gain and encourage moderate weight loss.
- Skip the foods and drinks made with high fructose corn syrup!Many nutritionists believe this is worse for your body than sugar.
- Start each dinner with a mixed green salad.This will reduce your appetite and add vegetables to your meal.
- Limit your intake of trans-fats,.found in most margarines, snack foods, heavily processed foods and some cooking oils. Trans-fats can reduce your “good” cholesterol levels and raise your “bad” ones.
- Limit your intake of salt (sodium).Read the label. Your sodium intake should be less than 1,500 mg per day. Excessive salt in the diet has been linked to high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Breathe deeply to improve stress control.Try it twice a day for three to five minutes
- Avoid SmokingAnd do not breathe in second hand smoke.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Adequate sleep is essential to maintain a healthy body.
- Wash your hands frequently. This will help stop the spread of germs
Integrative Holistic Medicine focuses on the interplay between mind, body, emotion and spirit. Each aspect is equally important to your health and well being. In addition to being traditionally trained Family Physicians and Gerstman have training in other areas such as Nutritional Medicine, Functional Medicine, Exercise Physiology, Psychology, Stress Management, Spiritual Medicine, Pain Management, Herbal Medicine and Homeopathy. This approach has proven very effective in the prevention and treatment of chronic illness.
At NTP Concierge Medical Services we believe each patient is unique. That’s why we don’t practice “one-size-fits-all” medicine. Combining a traditional approach with the added benefits offered by holistic medicine, we create individualized treatment plans that result in a higher level of care for our patients.
Please call us on what’s app 0091-9810098099 or email us on email@example.com